YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's SAUCONY® PEREGRINE 10 :: Take off-road running to new heights in the updated Women's Saucony Peregrine 10 trail running shoes. Built with PWRTRAC rubber lugs, this outsole holds no matter what the terrain. Boasting a trail-specific FORMFIT design, new PWRRUN cushioning protects and puts a spring in your step in your Peregrine 10.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Running Shoe Support: Your Peregrine 10 is a neutral running shoe that allows your feel to flex naturally. This shoe is perfect for runners with medium to high arches that don't need a lot of extra support.
- Cushion Level: Level 3 Cushion gives you lightweight cushioning so you feel quick and nimble when trail running.
- Midsole Drop: The women's Saucony Peregrine 10 has a heel to toe drop of 4 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 9.3 ounces
- Perfect For: Trail running, hiking and all your off-road explorations.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members can test run the Saucony Peregrine 10 for up to 90 days risk-free! If these trail runners aren't your perfect fit, exchange them within 90 days. Easy!
- Trustworthy Fit: Get that perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain with the trail specific FORMFIT design that protects feet from trail debris.
- New Responsive Cushioning: The new PWRRUN cushioning gives you a responsive and protective feel so you can feel confident running on the most technical trails.
- Foot Protection: The rock plate protects your foot from trail debris, rocks and uneven surfaces so you can keep running in comfort even on the most rugged terrain.
- Ultimate Terrain Traction: Feel the unending grip with the aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber and adapt to nearly any terrain so you can confidently charge uphill and race downhill.
- Item Number for Web-Only Shoe Colors: 1000035776
- Predecessor Product Type: Peregrine ISO