YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's NIKE® REACT INFINITY RUN FLYKNIT :: Run into the future in the new Men's Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit running shoe. Now packed with more soft foam, all-new Flyknit technology is stronger and more durable than ever. Featuring 3 distinct layers, your foot stays secure in your Infinity Run Flyknit while flexing to propel you on.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Running Shoe Support: Your React Infinity Run Flyknit is a neutral running shoe that's perfect for runners with medium to high arches that don't need a lot of support. This shoe is designed to reduce injury and help keep you on the run.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion gives you even more soft foam for extra cushioning and a soft landing with every stride.
- Midsole Drop: The Men's Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit has a heel to toe drop of 9 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.3 ounces
- Perfect For: Everyday running on roads, paved paths, and tempo runs.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members have 90 days to test run the Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit. If for any reason, these aren't your perfect fit, exchange 'em within 90 days. No questions asked!
- Injury Prevention Tested: The Nike React Run Infinity Flyknit was designed to reduce injuries and when tested was that the shoe reduced running injuries by 52% compared to the Nike Air Zoom structure 22, Nike's leading motion control shoe. In a study of 222 runners during a 12-week run training program (injury defined as missing 3 or more consecutive runs due to running related pain). The Nike study found that 30.3% of Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 runners experienced an injury, but only 14.5% of Nike React Infinity Run runners experienced an injury. Seems like a great reason to lace up your new React Run Infinity Flyknit!
- Light, Breathable Upper: Lots of airflow will keep feet cool during your runs with the stronger, more durable flyknit upper. You'll be able to tackle those tempo runs in comfort with the secure and lightweight fit.
- Softer Stable Ride: Nike React foam midsole is now higher and wider with 24% more foam that the React 2 for a more stable ride while the extra cushioning now has a softer feel in the forefoot and heel and helps release energy with every step.
- Stride Support: The generative shaped midsole gives support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride and helps create flexibility at toe-off, a smooth ride at mid-stance and cushioning at contact. Less material means closeness to foam, creating a softer more responsive experience for every run.
- More Durable Outsole: Increased rubber on the outsole means better traction and more durability so you train for your next marathon in a shoe that will last and keep your feet firmly on the ground with each stride.