YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's HOKA ONE ONE® CARBON X :: Impossibly light and impossibly cushioned, ten years of development created the world record-breaking Men's HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X. Designed so athletes of every shape and speed have access to the best shoes, the Carbon X flexes at midstride to load the carbon plate and springs back at toe-off to propel you forward. This innovative, high performance shoe utilizes light and responsive PROFLY X cushioning above the plate and rubberized foam underneath. Wrap it up in a breathable mesh upper with embroidered reinforcements and you're ready to fly in the Carbon X.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Running Shoe Support: Your Carbon X is a neutral running shoe designed for runners with medium to high arches that don't need extra stability or support.
- Cushion Level: Level 5 Cushion gives you lots of responsive cushion so you can run your fastest and furthest.
- Midsole Drop: The Men's HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X has a heel to toe drop of 5 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 8.7 ounces
- Perfect For: Runners who are looking for the fastest race times whether long-distance running or short distance running on roads and paved trails.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members can test run the HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X for up to 90 days risk free! If they're not the perfect shoe for you, exchange them within 90 days.
- Light Breathable Upper: Get maximum breathability across the forefoot in the single layer engineered mesh upper that was designed to be ultra light for ultra speed.
- Secure Snug Fit: Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit and a gusseted tongue lightweight midfoot lockdown while keeping the tongue in place.
- More Momentum: Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo and propulsive ride for quick and smooth heal to toe transitions with every step and stride.
- Soft and Responsive: This running shoe was built for speed and distance and the light and resilient PROFLY X technology sits above the carbon plate to give you ultra-responsive cushioning.
- Smooth Transitions: The carefully positioned carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to give you a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Comfortable Fit: A wider forefoot platform accommodates a variety of foot shaped for a more comfy, stable and supportive fit.
- Responsive Outsole: This long-distance running shoe offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact with the rubberized foam outsole.
- Item Number for Web-Only Shoe Colors: 1000033859