YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's HOKA ONE ONE® GAVIOTA 2 :: Fans of stability without restrictions, get ready for an even more mind-blowing ride in the updated Men's HOKA ONE ONE Gaviota 2 running shoes. Featuring that legendary J-Frame™ support, the Gaviota 2 kicks things up a notch with an even more consistent fit and new breezy upper for superior breathability and comfort.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Running Shoe Support: Your Gaviota 2 is a stability running shoe perfect for runners who with medium arches who overpronate.
- Cushion Level: Cushion Level 5 gives you all that plush cushion you crave while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to run faster.
- Midsole Drop: The Men's HOKA ONE ONE Gaviota 2 has a heel to toe drop of 5 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Perfect For: Long distance running or shorter runs on roads and paved trails.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members can try out the HOKA ONE ONE Gaviota 2 for up to 90 days risk free! If they're not your perfect fit, exchange them within 90 days.
- Breathable Comfy Upper: Lightweight open engineered mesh allows your feet to stay cool and comfortable.
- Stable Support: Get all the support and stability you need with the arch-lock wings for midfoot stability.
- Smooth Ride: Late stage Meta-Rocker gives you a smooth toe-off and added stability.
- Durable Support: You'll get support and protection while guiding your stride through a natural gait with the HOKA J-Frame™. The rubberized foam offers support, rebound and durability for a more comfortable stride.
- Smooth Transition: The moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transitions.
- Inherent Stability: Flat-waisted geometry gives you added built-in stability.
- Item Number for Web-Only Shoe Colors: 1000028319
- Predecessor Product Type: Gaviota