YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's NIKE® AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 34 :: Rise above any ordinary run in the updated Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 running shoe. Give strides more glide with Zoom Air units and Cushlon foam providing the rapid response cushioning you love. Hug feet with Flywire to hold you secure and comfy while adapting to every move. Keep it airy and light in your Pegasus 34 with an easy-breathing mesh upper and lateral crash rail cushioning your initial ground contact.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Flymesh upper construction: Provides lightweight ventilation and support
- Partial mesh bootie: Wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit
- Notches at the tongue: Provides easy on and off
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch: Provides an adaptive fit
- Reflectivity on the heel: Helps enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot: Provides comfort and underfoot support
- Zoom Air units in the forefoot and heel: Provides low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Premium Cushlon ST foam: Provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole: Acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft, smooth transition
- Grooves cut into the crash rail are cut horizontal and vertical: Enhances grip
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot: Enhances cushioning
- Drop: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.0 ounces
- Predecessor Product Type: Air Zoom Pegasus 33
Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34: The Facts
Top Reasons to Buy the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
Want to give your feet wings? If you’re like most runners who try to take flight, soar past the competition, and rise above your previous boundaries, the women’s Pegasus 34 is for you. True to its name, these shoes will deliver gliding strides-and you’ll hardly notice that you’re even touching the ground.
If you love Nike’s signature Flywire technology, you’ll find it featured in the women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34. The strategically placed filaments help support the minimalist upper, giving you maximum support with the least weight possible.
Some female athletes look for fashion as much as function-and Nike delivers. A sleek look complements the signature swoosh on the Air Zoom Pegasus 34. With so many colorways to choose from, you’ll have no trouble finding a style that suits your taste.
What People Are Saying About the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
Several people compared the women’s Pegasus 34 to its predecessor and report that it’s even more breathable than before.
Keep in mind that these shoes operate on a lace-free system. Some users remind you to take caution when buying the women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 if you need total control over the tightness of your laces.
Get it while you can. The women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 has been discontinued in lieu of the 35 release. Reviews encourage you to pick up a pair while there’s still inventory floating around, before these rare shoes are officially out of commission.
Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Updates
You’ll find the biggest changes in the women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 in the shoe’s upper; the engineered Flymesh is super breathable and provides next-level ventilation to keep your feet dry, while the newly-placed Flywire cords are designed to enhance a supportive fit.
Size and Fit of the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
General Size and Fit
This shoe fits great on width sizes B and D, but consider going up one half size in length to accommodate high intensity running.
The updated Flymesh technology in the upper now has larger pores that allow your feet to breathe easier and release more heat. Unlike the 33, the women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 34 by Nike takes advantage of the Flywire system. The filament cords support your arch by hugging the midfoot, connecting to the laces, and securing the sock-like bootie.
Nike’s signature Zoom Air units are located in the forefoot and heel in the women’s Pegasus 34. This optimized placement reduces weight while still providing a well-cushioned ride.
For even more cushioning and smoother transitions, Nike added a rubber crash rail to the lateral side of the women’s Pegasus 34 outsole. It features grooves that are cut horizontal and vertical for added grip and excellent traction.